Currently I have 10 PhD students working on laser-related projects, as described below.
· Yudong Peng - Laser generation of Fe-Pt nanoparticles via ablation of Fe-Pt alloy in liquid.
· Raid Baiee – Study of stability and durability of laser-generated Ag nanoparticles for antibacterial applications
· Qian Chen – One-step laser process for rapid manufacture of mesoscopic perovskite solar cells.
· Dong Wang – Laser processing of metal oxide scaffolds for perovskite solar cells
· Aseel Hadi - Fibre laser sintered mesoscopic TiO2 thin films for dye sensitised solar cells
· Mansour Alhabradi - Fibre laser processing of ZnO-based thin films for dye sensitised solar cells·
Yuxiang Liu – Electrochemcial studies of biodegradable Mg-Ca alloy in SBF solution
Minxing Zhang - Corrosion behaviour of laser-textured stainless steel
Chutimon Suebka - Corrosion behaviour of laser-cleaned aluminium alloys
Chao Zhang - Laser/sol-gel hybrid processing of graphene-TiO2 nanocomposite films for energy applications