I teach on the out-going four year, and new three year Bsc (Hons) Speech and Language Therapy pre-qualification programmes. The new programme will offer an Integrated Masters route. I will lead a Master's module on 'Working with Biliongual children and their Families' from 2020.
3 Year Degree Programme Teaching
- HCDI 10200 Clinical & Professional Practice
- HCDI 20100 Clinical Linguistics & Phonetics - Clinical Phonetics Teaching
- HCDI 20321 Developmental Speech & Language Disorders
4 Year Degree Programme Teaching
- HCDI 30/40 060 Professional and Clinical Studies
- HCDI 30/40 400 Clinical Practice
- HCDI 40100 Advanced Study Option
In addition we provide training days for speech and language therapists who provide clinical placement experience as clinical educators in collaboration with Manchester Metropolitan University Clinical Lead staff.
I also provide post-graduate clinical phonetics training to Teachers of the Deaf.