- Clinical supervision of MSc and MScClin students in Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics (F&RP)
- Seminars and small discussion groups
- Weekly treatment planning sessions
- Dissertation supervisory and advisory roles
- Clinical and pre-clinical supervision of BDS students
- Symposia lead (selected topics years 2, 3, 4 and 5)
Lectures for external buddies
- Lectures on “Diagnosis and monitoring of Tooth Surface Loss” and “Precision in Prosthodontics” for PEDT, MANDEC
- "Diagnosis and Management of tooth wear" away day for Wales Deanery
- School Lead for the Assessment and Examination for the BDS and BSc OHS programmes, Manchester
- Member of the Examination Board for the MSc Programme in Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics, Manchester
- External Examiner for the MSc in Restorative Dentistry, Chester, UK
- External Examiner for the BDS stage 5 of Barts and the London School of Dentistry, London, UK.
- Examiner for the Part 2 of the Overseas Registration Exam (ORE), UK
- Winner of best poster in the field of assessment in the annual scientific meeting of Association of Dental Education in Europe (2017)
- Nominated for the MCR best Academic Advisor Award (2013)
- Winner of the Dentsply Postgraduate Case Report Award for the best oral presentation (2006)
Dental Core Training Logbook (DCTLog) for iOS and Android to keep a log of units of clinical activity in Restorative Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery:
Examiner training and calibration online package: This training package is designed for training and calibration of examiners on the BDS undergraduate programme.
SuperDontia: YouTube channel launched to publish clinical educational videos for the use of undergraduate and postgraduate dental students. The channel has over 200 subscribers and 73000 hits.
IDealBlock: Computer software developed to assist dental students in revising their basic anatomical knowledge required to perform a successful ID block injection. The software incorporates a layer-by-layer technology to visualize different levels of soft tissue, hard tissue, and nerves when the injection is in progress. Adobe Flash is required to run the package.