• Diabetes: Microvascular complications of diabetes and diabetic neuropathy.
• Scleroderma: Role of angiogenic growth factors in microvascular changes in pathogenesis of scleorderma. Neuropathy in scleroderma.
• Human Sarcomas: growth factors in tumour progression and metastasis.
• Neoangiogenesis in human atherosclerotic plaques.
• Atherosclerosis: role of cytokines in the process of calcification.
• Immunohistochemical methods of antigen detection in contemporary tissues and enhanced antigen retrieval methods for paleopathology (mummified tissues).
Soft Tissue Sarcoma