- Year 4. Unit lead Advanced Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Academic Advisor : 26 Advisees Years 1-4
- Fourth year MPharm Research Project Supervisor
External Teaching and Assessment:
- Biological Basis of Cancer Therapy Course (Royal College accredited Training Course for Clinical and Medical Oncology Specialist Registrars covering Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiology part 1 examination syllabus), Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester. 2005- to date
- FRCR training, Kolkata, India
- MSc Oncology, Radiation Sciences for the Clinical and Medical Oncologist, The Institute of Cancer Research, London. Teaching lecture “Hypoxia and Radiation”; 2009- to date
- MSc Radiation Biology, University of Oxford, teaching lectures in hypoxia and radiobiology; 2010- to date