Specific research interests:
Keywords: Decision Theory, Choice under Risk and Uncertainty/Ambiguity, Time Preferences and Discounting, Experimental and Behavioural Economics.
Current research projects:
- Pan, J. C.S. Webb and H. Zank "Separation of Risk and Time Preferences: A Parametric Approach."
- Werner, K.M. and H. Zank "Foundations for General Prospect Theory through Probability Midpoint Consistency."
- Schmidt, U. and H. Zank "Chance Theory: A Separation of Attitudes towards Risk and Wealth."
- Webb, C.S. and H. Zank "Using Proper Scoring Rules to Measure Loss Aversion."
- Dutta, I., L.S. Roope, and H. Zank "Endogenous Poverty Lines."
- Abdellaoui, M and H. Zank "Time and Risk Preferences"
- H Zank "Two-Stage Prospect Theory"