The areas I am currently interested in are as listed above. However, I am also happy to discuss any new interesting ideas of macro related areas, including open-economy macroeconomic models.
Current PhD Students
- Kasun Darsaka Pathirage
- Selma Godinjak
- Chashika Kalubowila
- Manuel Gloria
Recent PhD Students
- Sama Bombaywala (First appointment: Bank of England Internship)
- Gantungalag Altansukh (awarded 2014); first app. Risk management analyst, Development Bank of Mongolia
- Roy Zilberman (awarded 2013); first app. Lecturer at Lancaster University
- William Tayler (awarded 2013); first app. Lecturer at Lancaster University
- Chandranath Amarasekara (awarded 2010); first app. Central Bank of Sri Lanka
- Pham The Anh (awarded 2007): first app. National Economics University, Vietnam
- Zhaolu Wang (awarded 2007): first app. Central Bank of China
- Mario Reyna (awarded 2002): Debt and Inflation: Latin America.